Host an Onsite Instructor Training
For organizations that would like to train 10 or more participants as Mental Health First Aid instructors in Missouri, Mental Health First Aid Missouri can bring an onsite instructor training to you. If you live and work outside of Missouri, please visit http://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/onsite-instructor-training/.
We encourage you to review our Becoming an Instructor Guide for important details about course curricula, requirements, and trainings.
3-day Adult or Youth Host Site Training for up to 16 participants- $22,400- in-person and remote
3-day Adult or Youth Host Site Training for up to 16 Existing Instructors**- $16,000 – in-person and remote
What does the onsite training fee include?
Pre-program planning and assistance
Trainer fees for two Missouri state certified trainers
All program materials for each participant
Ongoing technical assistance and access to resources for participants upon becoming certified instructors
What are the responsibilities of the host site?
- The organization hosting the training is responsible for administration of the event including:
- Selecting and providing the training location
- Providing classroom materials including flip charts, projectors, audio-visual components and Internet
- Recruiting and managing course participants
- If desired, providing catering during the week
- Please note that all selected participants must complete and pass the Mental Health First Aid Instructor application process.
How do I host an onsite training?
Once you’ve decided to host onsite training or if you have additional questions, contact MHFA Missouri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 314-516-8499.
*Additional options and pricing may be available for groups of different sizes. Please reach out for a quote specific to your group size.
**Existing Instructor course attendees must all be certified in the same curriculum type and seeking dual certification in the other (Adult/Youth).